The Board of Trustees of Unity of Tallahassee is elected to serve two year terms by the membership. The Board is united in its love of our spiritual home and the practices and principles of Unity. Its purpose is to establish policies that further the harmonious functioning of our church, oversee the financial assets, practices, and procedures of our organization, and endeavor to establish and expand a positive and loving faith-based center of consciousness for Unity of Tallahassee.
Their varied duties include:
- Upholding the spiritual purpose of the Ministry
- Holding the highest interest of the Membership in conducting the business of the Ministry
- Determining policies and procedures related to the Church’s tithes and stewardship programs
- Determining business needs of the Ministry & authorize payment of moneys for these purposes
- Managing the assets of the Church
- Establishing and overseeing committees to expand the effectiveness of the board & to create a community effort
If you would like to speak with a member of the Board, please call the church office at 850-562-5744 for their contact information. They are always happy to speak with you.